In the past, having a website with written content was more than enough to be competitive within your field in the online marketing sphere. Websites basically began as online content very similar to print ads. As the internet has grown in popularity and functionality, more and more consumers are turning to the world wide web for all their consumer needs.
These days, basic written content on your site isn’t enough to secure your place in the search engine rankings. If you don’t appear on the first page of the search results on Google, you are losing out on a ton of potential business.
Video marketing is soaring in popularity and can greatly improve your search engine rankings as well as leave a more lasting impression on visitors to your website. Video marketing on your website is quickly becoming just as important as having written content on your site.
White Board Video Marketing
Video marketing can seem overwhelming, but having an expert to help guide you through the process can make it much less daunting and can hep you gain new business! Many of you are probably balking at the idea of having to be on camera or even record your voice.
Don’t worry- for a great video marketing campaign you don’t have to do either of those things! White board videos are taking the world by storm. White board videos can be easily created by an internet marketing expert and are a great way to incorporate a professional looking video marketing campaign into your website design.
Here are some great ideas for content for your new video marketing campaign.
1. How its made. If you own a business that manufactures a product, a great idea for a video would be a basic run down of how your product is manufactured and what all goes into the process.
2. Staff introductions. If you and your staff don’t want to be on camera, you can introduce your staff by using pictures incorporated into a white board video. This is a great way to connect with potential customers.
3. Helpful hints. Helpful hints are a great way to show that you care about your customers. Creating a white
board video with helpful hints related to your business or industry can help you reach tons of new customers.
4. B2B processes. If you are a “B2B” business, creating a white board video explaining exactly what you do and how you can help another business owner can help you close new sales and retain existing clients.
5. Product reviews. Product reviews can be key in getting new clients. If your product reviews are stagnant on your website, bringing them to life by turning them into a white board video can really draw attention to them.
Video marketing doesn’t have to be scary! At Underdog Marketing Solutions we can help you create a video marketing campaign and implement it on your website! Call(770) 570-7839 today and ask for Mike!
Mike Robertson is the CEO of Underdog Marketing Solutions. He specializes in internet marketing, including SEO and website design. He enjoys time with his family and helping his clients grow their businesses through internet marketing!
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.